Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Nebraska vs FAU is PPV

Husker opener under the lights

No surprise here, but it's official now: Nebraska's first three home games will be available on a pay-per-view basis.

The kickoff times for those games are also set. Nebraska's opener against Florida Atlantic will be a night affair, starting at 6 p.m.

The Arkansas State game the next week will be a 1 p.m. contest, and the Louisiana-Lafayette game on Sept. 26 will be at 6 p.m. (The week before Lafayette, Nebraska plays at Virginia Tech on ABC at 2:30 p.m.) The Lafayette game will mark NU's 300th consecutive sellout.

Fox Sports Net will produce the pay-per-view telecasts and the games will be available on participating cable systems in Nebraska as well as nationally on participating satellite and telco systems. Full details regarding the telecasts will be available in the coming weeks. Last year, it cost $29.95 to purchase a Husker game on pay-per-view
Back to the top

Re: Nebraska vs FAU is PPV

vuren said

The Arkansas State game the next week will be a 1 p.m. contest, and the Louisiana-Lafayette game on Sept. 26 will be at 6 p.m. (The week before Lafayette, Nebraska plays at Virginia Tech on ABC at 2:30 p.m.) The Lafayette game will mark NU's 300th consecutive sellout.

Man, I totally forgot Nebraska joined the Sun Belt Conference this year.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

FAUtuba said

Man, I totally forgot Nebraska joined the Sun Belt Conference this year.

They paid big bucks to do it too
Back to the top

vuren said

No surprise here, but it's official now: Nebraska's first three home games will be available on a pay-per-view basis.

Thanks for the "official" head's up Vuren!

Would suspect we'll see SC shortly as well…last time a round they waited late to add it, but shouldn't take that long this time…
Back to the top

Rick said

vuren said

Thanks for the "official" head's up Vuren!

Would suspect we'll see SC shortly as well…last time a round they waited late to add it, but shouldn't take that long this time…

Nah they're too busy looking for their governor lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Anyone think a bar around will carry it?
Back to the top

Nebraska vs FAU is PPV

Jab979 said

Not to take the thread off track, but had to throw this out there:

"Gov. Mark Sanford told a newspaper he was in Argentina, not hiking the Appalachian Trail as his staff had told the public to explain his sudden absence. He said he "wanted to do something exotic" to unwind after losing a fight over federal stimulus money."

Source:  news.yahoo.com

Lol…….

So why would his staff feel the need to lie about where he was??
Back to the top

The said

Absolutely…

if nothing else everyone's favorite Cayote Jack's will have it!
Back to the top

Rick said

The said

Absolutely…

if nothing else everyone's favorite Cayote Jack's will have it!

It's just like any other season when we had games on ESPN +. I'm sure Duffy's or Ale House wherever the watch party is, will have the game on

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Rick said

Jab979 said

Not to take the thread off track, but had to throw this out there:

"Gov. Mark Sanford told a newspaper he was in Argentina, not hiking the Appalachian Trail as his staff had told the public to explain his sudden absence. He said he "wanted to do something exotic" to unwind after losing a fight over federal stimulus money."

Source:  news.yahoo.com

Lol…….

So why would his staff feel the need to lie about where he was??

I have a feeling this is going to end with either the revelation of a mistress or a secret gay lover.

But anyway, hopefully we start of the season strong and get flexed into some ESPN2 games.  I mean honestly who's going to be interested in watching MTSU… :P
Back to the top
Control functions: