Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Everybody is dying!!!!!!!

Add topic

Everybody is dying!!!!!!!

Back to the top

Re: Everybody is dying!!!!!!!

They come in threes.
Back to the top

theblackmaria6 said

They come in threes.

yes they do but this is # 4. Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson and now Billy Mays. I gotta say the Billy Mays death is the one that i'm the most upset about lol. Who else is going to yell at me when I'm watching TV at 2am lol.

HI! BILLY MAYS HERE FOR OXICLEAN!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

This just in from the New's Desk:

Everyone will eventually die!

Be prepared to face the appointment, in good standing, at any given point in time.

Back to the top

Rick said

This just in from the New's Desk:

Everyone will eventually die!

Be prepared to face the appointment, in good standing, at any given point in time.

Yeah everyone will die at some point, but you're not supposed to die when you're 50 years old and in Billy Mays' case wasn't sick with any diseases such as cancer

Back to the top

Jab979 said

Yeah everyone will die at some point, but you're not supposed to die when you're 50 years old and in Billy Mays' case wasn't sick with any diseases such as cancer

3 year old children shouldn't die either…but they do…

This Life we know is but a fleeting vapor/mist no matter how old you are…what's the difference between living 3 years and 80 years when compared to the measure of eternity?  My point was to always be prepared to face your maker.

Anyway, sorry to hear he has passed…

Btw, i heard he hit his head on the plane…they are looking into whether that had anything to do with it within the autopsy…

Back to the top

Billy Mays most likely died from heart disease related complications.  http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090629/ap_on_en_tv/us_billy_mays

He leaves behind his wife, a 3 year old daughter, and a stepson in his 20's.
Back to the top

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/07/autopsy-cocaine-a-factor-billy-mays-death/

Autopsy: Cocaine a Factor in Billy Mays' Death

Posted Aug 7th 2009 4:33PM by TMZ Staff

A mighty shocking autopsy report concludes cocaine contributed to the sudden death of pitchman Billy Mays back in June.

The report, which was released today, lists "cocaine use" as a contributing cause of death – along with hypertensive and arteriosclerotic heart disease.

A Hillsborough County press release says "from the presence of metabolites of cocaine and the absence of cocaine itself, it was concluded that Mr. Mays used cocaine in the few days prior to his death but not immediately prior to death."

Mays died in his sleep on June 28 at his home in Florida.

UPDATE: Official documents show the following drugs were in Mays' system – hydrocodone (Vicodin), oxycodone (painkiller), alprazolam (Xanax), nordiazepam (Valium), benzoylecgonine (byproduct of cocaine) and temazepam (anti-anxiety). Ethanol – alcohol – was also in Mays' system.

The man had a pharmacy in his body, no wonder why he was always so hyper!

Back to the top

Was Billy Mays an ex-Hurricane football player?    ;D

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: