Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Games on Radio??

640 AM is now promoting "home of USF football" well if USF is on 640 AM this season, where does that leave FAU?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: FAU Games on Radio??

They are negotiating radio rights at the present…they have a good opportunity that includes a possible coverage change, but much better exposure…

The difference is where you can hear the game in southern areas, versus being on a flagship…

Should be making some kind of annoucnement reasonably soon would suspect…

Back to the top

Hope Ill be able to pick up the games at Lockhart.

I like listening to the game in one ear while watching the game.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

FAU Games on Radio??

owlfamily said

i hear that, when i'm at memorial stadium watching games, i bring my zune with me to listen to the games.
Back to the top

vuren said

owlfamily said

i hear that, when i'm at memorial stadium watching games, i bring my zune with me to listen to the games.

Yeah it definitely helps since you can rarely hear what the PA announcer is saying ::)
Back to the top

Lockhart has a very weak sound system.  Upgrades don't make sense because hopefully we won't be there too much longer.
Back to the top

Tekeyman said

Lockhart has a very weak sound system.  Upgrades don't make sense because hopefully we won't be there too much longer.

The city won't put a lot of $$ into Lockhart - case in point there has been seats that have been broken or missing in sections at mid-field for years now.  :-X

It's no secret we want out, sure that isn't helping things and I get the feeling the city doesn't care much about facilities that need major revampimg - all around.
Back to the top
Control functions: