Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Men’s Basketball Inks Former Dillard High Star

Add topic

The 2009 Class just got a bit bigger…with skill to boot:

Kore White, a 6-8, 230LB power forward, and Fort Lauderdale native, who played last season for Marshall University, has transfered to Florida Atlantic and will be eligible to play beginning in the 2010-2011 season.

Story
Back to the top

Re: Men’s Basketball Inks Former Dillard High Star

Great size. Should be a good pick-up for us.

Maybe I'm jaded because of Sammy Hernandez… why was White only averaging 4.4 minutes? That's what I'm concerned about.
Back to the top

This kid might have been an Owl last season, by the time Jarvis was hired & recruited Kore, it was too late - he already committed to play for Marshall.

The Kid wants to play locally and I think he will have a much bigger present then Sammy - Jarvis did not use that last scholarship on an effy pick-up.

Great size with athleticism  8)
Back to the top

Men’s Basketball Inks Former Dillard High Star

Cool.  Welcome home Kore!

I love the depth and size we have picked up since Jarvis took over.  Last year was a tough one, but the future is looking much brighter!  Can't wait to get back in the Burrow for bball season!
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Great size. Should be a good pick-up for us.

Maybe I'm jaded because of Sammy Hernandez… why was White only averaging 4.4 minutes? That's what I'm concerned about.

Not should be. He IS a great pick up for FAU. Very talented player. FAU Basketball is headed in the right direction.
Back to the top
Control functions: