Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Impressive...

This is what our guys will walk out into in 46 days…….

Photo: omaha.com

Of course, we can add a little patch of blue off to the side somewhere… ;D
Back to the top

Re: Impressive...

Impressive...

it's okay, red is one of our colors too!  ;)
Back to the top

That picture reminds me of 2006 vs. U of South Carolina and 2008 vs. Texas. Nothing our guys aren't use to.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

NCowl said

it's okay, red is one of our colors too!  ;)

:D
Back to the top

Rick said

This is what our guys will walk out into in 46 days…….

Photo: omaha.com

Of course, we can add a little patch of blue off to the side somewhere… ;D

Rick:
Why everytime I try to attach a Jpg or a Png; the file always comes up so small?
Back to the top

check out new Minnessota's new stadium
WOW!

Attachment
178 views (37 Kb)
Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

Rick:
Why everytime I try to attach a Jpg or a Png; the file always comes up so small?

i think you got it fixed now based on last post?? it pops up larger in viewer window…
Back to the top

one thing about these old football stadiums is the slope is so gradual the upper deck is far away it doesn't make as intimidating as NFL stadiums.

Meadowlands, were the Giants play, is so steep the upper deck feels like its right on top of the field. when i was at Texas last year I didn't think it was loud or intimidating at all because everyone so far back. The FAU people were right on the field and the noise coming down was not overbearing at all. I  mean look at the players in that picture, its a joke. You think anyone would be afraid of people a mile away yelling? You wouldn't know if there cheering or yelling. I really think its a lot of hocus pocus.

If FAU's defense can keep it to 31, which in my short memory seems next to impossible, there's no reason why it can't be a game. Too bad all the evidence points to 50pts+ for the hicks in the sticks.
Back to the top

in regards to the texas game last year... I was on the field and it was loud!!! Especially when the whole stadium does a cheer together!

AEA
Back to the top

that's not half as loud as the Meadowlands, Gilette (Patroits), Seahawks and those stadiums hold about 40k less then texas.
Back to the top
Control functions: