Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Question?

Brought this up before but has anyone on here ever tried to get someone to fly the FAU Flag at gameday where ever it may be throughout the season?  I would love to see that bad boy in the air!!!
Back to the top

Re: Question?

Me too, but I would also like the small flags for my car! Why aren't they available, especially for a "commuter" school?
Back to the top

rdownin1 said

Brought this up before but has anyone on here ever tried to get someone to fly the FAU Flag at gameday where ever it may be throughout the season?  I would love to see that bad boy in the air!!!

Maybe we can get a partial/remote game day crew here for the stadium opener 2011!

ULM aint gonna draw the full monte…

And there isn't anything else on the home schedule to attract the ESPN game day crew that season…….
Back to the top

Rick said

rdownin1 said

Brought this up before but has anyone on here ever tried to get someone to fly the FAU Flag at gameday where ever it may be throughout the season?  I would love to see that bad boy in the air!!!

Maybe we can get a partial/remote game day crew here for the stadium opener 2011!

ULM aint gonna draw the full monte…

And there isn't anything else on the home schedule to attract the ESPN game day crew that season…….

We simply cannot opent the stadium vs. ULM…crappy UCF opened vs. Texas, we need an opponent like that to come down.  Didn't Bowden make a promise about playing us if we got a stadium?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Question?

walty12 said

Didn't Bowden make a promise about playing us if we got a stadium?

Yeah, pretty sure there was some chatter about that…they do have an opening in 2011, but it is a home opening…

2011 Schedule

Back to the top

Rick said

walty12 said

Didn't Bowden make a promise about playing us if we got a stadium?

Yeah, pretty sure there was some chatter about that…they do have an opening in 2011, but it is a home opening…

2011 Schedule

wow, they play UF and Oklahoma OOC…man that is tough.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

And BYU! Sounds like we may be what they need to fill their schedule. I say let's go for it and sign them to open the stadium, what a draw and what a game!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

you got that right!!!! so we can finally put the all the talk away and prove it on the field man
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Me too, but I would also like the small flags for my car! Why aren't they available, especially for a "commuter" school?

They are. They've been giving them out during the season.

I'm pretty sure the bookstore was selling them too.
Back to the top
Control functions: