Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

NCAA Football 10 and the Owls

Anyone play the new NCAA 10 game yet, how do the owls rank? What do they have wrong?

Back to the top

Re: NCAA Football 10 and the Owls

I was actually thinking about this the other day. I remember in the old '07 game, they had lockhart stadium be this HUGE stadium haha
Back to the top

I have not played it yet, but when playing the 09 version FAU vs FIU; Lee Corso puts FAU's helmet on when predicting the outcome of the game. I just love it!!!!!!

Back to the top

I got this game the day it came out. I love it. slight problem is though.. no Harmon???? not sure why but they have Housler and Grant as our only TE's. They have 3 QB's Rusty, Van Camp, and Kooi. Avery Holley is probably our best WR lol.

Rusty is rated as the # 16 QB overall in the game which is pretty good. Our D is horrible but the offense is almost unstoppable

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Rusty is rated as the # 16 QB overall in the game which is pretty good. Our D is horrible but the offense is almost unstoppable

Let's all Pray that this is NOT the case this season!!!

Back to the top

theblackmaria6 said

I was actually thinking about this the other day. I remember in the old '07 game, they had lockhart stadium be this HUGE stadium haha

It's actually very realistic, looks just like the actual sandpit that Lockhart is. The only thing I have a problem with is I guess whatever school you choose to be it's automatically ranked as # 1 in toughest places to play. Now I love FAU but Lockhart is far from the toughest place to play lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

NCAA Football 10 and the Owls

Jab979 said

theblackmaria6 said

It's actually very realistic, looks just like the actual sandpit that Lockhart is. The only thing I have a problem with is I guess whatever school you choose to be it's automatically ranked as # 1 in toughest places to play. Now I love FAU but Lockhart is far from the toughest place to play lol
 JAB the game just obviously knows about the dirty birds.
Back to the top

whatever happened to Holley?
Back to the top

I'm having a lot of fun with the game. One new feature is a "Season Showdown" between teams. Based on how you do in the game your school's ranking increases. There's also an online trivia page that contributes to FAU's ranking:

NCAA Football | College Football Video Games | EA SPORTS
Back to the top

Exit39 said

whatever happened to Holley?

He's ready to roll…….
Back to the top
Control functions: