Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Here

Hello everyone,
I am new here I guess and a new student at fau. I have been browsing and reading this message board lately and have came to the conclusion that this is fau’s most active one. Unfortunately I haven’t been n fau owl fan my whole life, but I am an avid die hard college football fan and have attended games my whole life. I am a consistent reader of rivals.com and am educated in recruiting.

My plan will be to attend all home games and be an active educated fau football fan. For what it’s worth, i attended the same high school as David Muniz, Chris Watson and Sanchez Hugely (from the basketball team) and have somewhat some contact with them.

Just thought I would introduce myself so everyone would know who I am

Thanks
Back to the top

Re: New Here

Welcome, Orlando-Owl. I'm glad to see new FAU students becoming actively involved with FAU, both inside and outside of the classroom.

I suggest you become involved in some on-campus activities, including but not limited to joining a Greek organization, becoming a member of the Student Alumni Association (which is the parent organization for the school-sponsored spirit group, the "prOWLers") and Campus Recreation.

Good luck and welcome to the family!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Hello and welcome i am also a student I'm going into my 2ND year at FAU its a great school but just like Smitty said its important to be active. The home football games are alot of fun My fraternity is planning some big things for tailgating this year along with the Dirty Birds(Who and unofficial fan groupthat goes to many sporting events and dose some major tailgating)
Good luck and welcome to the owlfaily
If you have any questions about Greek life sporting event or anything about school i will happy to help.
Back to the top

Welcome aboard!

Make the most of your time and have fun.

Looking forward to having another spirited Owl fan in the student section, which continues to grow each and every year!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Thank you guys.

Owlcountry- i tried to personal message you regarding fraternity stuff idk if it worked
Back to the top

New Here

Welcome orlando-owl! The talent on the FAU squad is so terrible that just by posting here, you immediately get a football scholarship and an opportunity to start against Nebraska. Don't forget to stop by the football office and pick up a playbook.
Back to the top

Orlando Owl Bingo Bango lives in his mothers basement somewhere in Nebraska He was to stupid go to school or even grow corn so he comes on our broad all the time you have to feel for people like that.
Back to the top

I'm going to be an incoming freshman this year as well, so maybe we'll have a class or two together.  It pleases me to know that other freshman are going to be supporting the football team.  A fanbase is created one fan at a time.
GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Welcome Orlando-Owl!!!!
Back to the top

orlando-owl said

Hello everyone,
I am new here I guess and a new student at fau. I have been browsing and reading this message board lately and have came to the conclusion that this is fau’s most active one. Unfortunately I haven’t been n fau owl fan my whole life, but I am an avid die hard college football fan and have attended games my whole life. I am a consistent reader of rivals.com and am educated in recruiting.

My plan will be to attend all home games and be an active educated fau football fan. For what it’s worth, i attended the same high school as David Muniz, Chris Watson and Sanchez Hugely (from the basketball team) and have somewhat some contact with them.

Just thought I would introduce myself so everyone would know who I am

Thanks

Welcome aboard, and welcome to FAU!  Thanks for introducing yourself :)
Back to the top
Control functions: