Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

First outright Sun Belt championship is Owls' goal

"This team has always thrived when we're not picked as the top team," said senior quarterback Rusty Smith, the 2009 Sun Belt Preseason Co-Offensive Player of the Year. "Last year we were picked No. 1 after the co-championship with Troy and bowl win. We really didn't know how to handle that. It was a good experience for us."

Article
Back to the top

Re: First outright Sun Belt championship is Owls' goal

im very excited about yall coming back to the "Walled City" this year.  This is going to be the game of the year in the Belt…as usual.  I'll be tailgating, so if any of you make the trip please feel free to come by and say hello!  I hope many of you will come by www.gotroytrojans.com and visit prior to the game.  A little good natured smack and a lot of friendly discussion is always encouraged leading up to a Conference game.

Best wishes on your season fellas, Troy and FAU are the Class of the Conference.  Let's go out there and show the rest of the league why!

Greg

"This is Troy's conference. We just play in it. There are some people who claim that no one can separate themselves in the SBC on talent alone. They are wrong." - CajunNation
Back to the top

Trojan said

Best wishes on your season fellas, Troy and FAU are the Class of the Conference.  Let's go out there and show the rest of the league why!

Greg

Nice post Trojan Delta Chi…same to you!
Back to the top

I'm driving up for the game for sure, it has all the makings of a conference championship
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I'm driving up for the game for sure, it has all the makings of a conference championship

I plan to be there! (I hope)

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

First outright Sun Belt championship is Owls' goal

Ah.....a Sun Belt Championship, dare to dream! That is almost as impressive as catching a frisbee from a radio station van during a promotional appearance at a car dealership!
Back to the top

BingoBango said

Ah…..a Sun Belt Championship, dare to dream! That is almost as impressive as catching a frisbee from a radio station van during a promotional appearance at a car dealership!

is this guy for real?  tell me he isn't an Owl fan.

"This is Troy's conference. We just play in it. There are some people who claim that no one can separate themselves in the SBC on talent alone. They are wrong." - CajunNation
Back to the top

BingoBango said

Ah….. I am so sorry for posting such idiotic messages on your message board. Please forgive me because I really have nothing better to do, my life is a disgrace, I live in the midwest for the love of god, and I will never amount to anything. My mom is calling me for dinner, I must go now.

wow, how sincere and what a change of heart.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Trojan said

BingoBango said

Ah…..a Sun Belt Championship, dare to dream! That is almost as impressive as catching a frisbee from a radio station van during a promotional appearance at a car dealership!

is this guy for real?  tell me he isn't an Owl fan.

Nope,

Im fairly sure hes a texas fan who took umbrage at our over confidence last year.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

BingoBango said

What's you're problem dick?
Back to the top
Control functions: