Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2009 - 2010 Schedule

Add topic

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Re: 2009 - 2010 Schedule

we'll probably have about 5/6 more nonconference games including any tournaments I'm sure Jarvis will get us into. I like that schedule so far. Its such a young team, there's no reason to play at Kansas and lose by 50, nothing good is going to come out of that. I understand to play great teams to start off the season but the entire team are freshmen and sophmores, no reason to mess with their heads.
Back to the top

Exit39 said

there's no reason to play at Kansas and lose by 50, nothing good is going to come out of that. I understand to play great teams to start off the season but the entire team are freshmen and sophmores, no reason to mess with their heads.

We have another potential guarantee game coming…but highly doubt it will be Kansas! ;D
Back to the top

Coach Jarvis mentioned another northeast school as potentially the last money game...Exit, you may be in luck!
Back to the top

USF will be November 27th if anyone is up for the road trip…that's a Holiday for some folks…
Back to the top

2009 - 2010 Schedule

Schedule is finalized…looks like the possible northeast guarantee game went south…literally…all the way to UGA…….

Back to the top

if this team good, the scheduke is cupcakes.
Back to the top

Rick said

Schedule is finalized…looks like the possible northeast guarantee game went south…literally…all the way to UGA…….

Printable 2009-1010 Schedule

What is your prediction for the upcoming season based on the schedule?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Rick said

I'll be up there for the holidays and will happily head to Athens for the game…You'll get a TeamBeer game report!
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Rick said

I'll be up there for the holidays and will happily head to Athens for the game…You'll get a TeamBeer game report!

Taking you up on that!
Back to the top
Control functions: