Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Any news on Frantz Joseph?

With NFL camps starting up I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything.  Maybe Frantz could land in the UFL this October which is already declared itself to be a feeder league for the NFL.
Back to the top

Re: Any news on Frantz Joseph?

He was supposed to work out with New Orleans today...
Back to the top

Rick said

He was supposed to work out with New Orleans today…

I heard the same…before that I heard the Bucs were going to give him a look….guess that didn't pan out

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Frantz Joseph is working out with the Baltimore Ravens.  http://twitter.com/FAUAthletics

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

He needs Jervonte Jackson to pimp him in Philadelphia, as the Eagles lost their MLB for the year yesterday.
Back to the top

Any news on Frantz Joseph?

GhostOfBuchanan said

He needs Jervonte Jackson to pimp him in Philadelphia, as the Eagles lost their MLB for the year yesterday.

Jervonte will probably get cut at some point in training camp.
Back to the top

The said

GhostOfBuchanan said

Prophetic??
Back to the top

Rick said

The said

GhostOfBuchanan said

Prophetic??

Sometimes I amaze myself.  At this point we'll be lucky if either Jervonte or Frantz land on a practice squad.  It's unfortunate too because I think both of these guys but especially Frantz can contribute at the next level.
Back to the top

The said

Rick said

The said

GhostOfBuchanan said

Prophetic??

Sometimes I amaze myself.  At this point we'll be lucky if either Jervonte or Frantz land on a practice squad.  It's unfortunate too because I think both of these guys but especially Frantz can contribute at the next level.

How about amaze me with your predictions for wins this year?? ;D
Back to the top

Rick said

The said

Rick said

The said

GhostOfBuchanan said

Prophetic??

How about amaze me with your predictions for wins this year?? ;D

8, including bowl win.
Back to the top
Control functions: