Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Mini Helmet with winged logo?

Hey Owl Fans,

Would anyone happen to know where I could get a FAU mini helmet?  I still have the old style and need to update.  Every website I check has the old style.

FAU Owls Collectibles

Thanks and GO OWLS!!
Back to the top

Re: Mini Helmet with winged logo?

OWL4EVER said

Hey Owl Fans,

Would anyone happen to know where I could get a FAU mini helmet?  I still have the old style and need to update.  Every website I check has the old style.

FAU Owls Collectibles

Thanks and GO OWLS!!

Sorry.  I found one!!  For those interested, check out this website:

http://www.sportsgear247.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=24150&m1track=googlebase&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=google&utm_campaign=export_feed
Back to the top

Just try ebay dude. They're all over

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Campus Bookstore has 'em too

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

What about flags for your car. I was told that they were available through the campus bookstore but could not find these online. Any help would be greatly appreciated! It would be great to show our colors driving to UAB and Troy and S.C.!
Back to the top

Mini Helmet with winged logo?

GeorgiaOwl said

What about flags for your car. I was told that they were available through the campus bookstore but could not find these online. Any help would be greatly appreciated! It would be great to show our colors driving to UAB and Troy and S.C.!

Ask one of the students here.
Maybe they can buy them for you and ship them.

I bought my car flags at the bookstore, but I am not a student anymore, so I can't go because I am working.

Try that! it might work.
Back to the top
Control functions: