Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

More Hotel Info for FAU vs USC

For you guys who aren't looking to hangout at the Rodeway Inn and may want a less eventful night, I found a nice, comfortable Hotel, The LaQuinta Inns & Suites, at a very reasonable price, Double Beds @ $69 & Kings @ $64 per night. It's only 7 miles from the stadium and according to the guest representative, about a 10-12 minute drive. Here's the info if you are interested;

LA QUINTA INN COLUMBIA NE FORT JACKSON
1538 HORSESHOE DRIVE
COLUMBIA, SC 29223
Phone: 803-736-6400
Back to the top

Re: More Hotel Info for FAU vs USC

hooty……why would you not want an "eventful" night with the Dirty's and the DirtyDelts?
Back to the top

More Hotel Info for FAU vs USC

Hootyhoot is little long in his hoot. So he better leave all of the nights events to the young dirty's. Plus Hootyhoot has to preserve his marriage. Dirty Deltas may be to tempting. HOOTYHOOT…….
Back to the top

Hootyhoot said

Hootyhoot is little long in his hoot. So he better leave all of the nights events to the young dirty's. Plus Hootyhoot has to preserve his marriage. Dirty Deltas may be to tempting. HOOTYHOOT…….

Dirty Delts are a fraternity which is all guys lol. So I don't think you have to worry about temptations  ;D  :D

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

What happens in SC…  ;D
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

What happens in SC…  ;D

Get's posted on the Owl'sNest for all to see??
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Dirty Delts are a fraternity which is all guys lol. So I don't think you have to worry about temptations  ;D  :D

Delta Tau Delta, right? Those guys have their s*** together. They had a tent for recruiting, got a house last year, show up in a big way for volunteering events and athletics… much respect.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Jab979 said

Delta Tau Delta, right? Those guys have their s*** together. They had a tent for recruiting, got a house last year, show up in a big way for volunteering events and athletics… much respect.

yup, those are the guys. They're new on campus but I always see them out at the sporting events

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

So as you can see, Hootyhoot can't tell the dirtydelts from the girlydelts. So The LaQuinta is exactly where I should be. If not, it could prove to be a very traumatic weekend.
Back to the top
Control functions: