Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

OOC read - South Carolina GameCOCKS

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2009/aug/09/spurrier_frustrated_mccollum_demoted91981/

Spurrier frustrated;

imo you gotta LOVE football to play football…you gotta want it, you gotta get it, you gotta keep it

i wouldn't want to look past any game to the next, but a win in Columbia would be HUGE

who knows more than the head coach?
Back to the top

Re: OOC read - South Carolina GameCOCKS

Image courtesy:  msnbc.com

"They're not a very good football team (FAU)…and if they want to hear that, then let them hear that."

Stevey boy probably won't be saying that this year given how things are looking up in Columbia…
Back to the top

He was right that year.

We got spanked.  >:(

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

"Spurrier is not a good football coach and his system is outdated, if he wants to hear that let him hear that" -Ryan Walter

They need to have this quote taped up everywhere to remind the players….lockerroom, bus, weightroom, bathroom, everywhere.  This South Carolina team is ready to implode, just hoping the meltdown starts after FAU upsets them.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

owlfamily said

He was right that year.

We got spanked.  >:(

We may get spanked again this year too. I hope not but they're still a mediocre SEC team compared to us who is a top tier SBC team. Anything is possible I guess. It all depends on our D. We know the offense will score points

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

OOC read - South Carolina GameCOCKS

walty12 said

"Spurrier is not a good football coach and his system is outdated, if he wants to hear that let him hear that" -Ryan Walter

:D :D :D

Love it!
Back to the top

SC could very well be 0-2 when they face us with a game against Ol Miss with just five days to prepare for. They could easily overlook us and be ripe for the upset of the year!!!
Back to the top

It'll be interesting to see how UGA treats em, and I'm really hoping they overlook us as well.

And the team would do much better with Ryan Walter quotes every week…there were some good Nebraska ones too
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

It'll be interesting to see how UGA treats em, and I'm really hoping they overlook us as well.

And the team would do much better with Ryan Walter quotes every week…there were some good Nebraska ones too

Maybe we can get Ryan to do a "quote of the week" for each opponent we face and post it on the main page?? ;D
Back to the top

A classic from our Nebraska (Hick State thread): You have sold me sir!  I am currently putting down my corona…saying bye bye to all the girls in bikinis at the beach…driving down A1A (road with all the palm trees) to my house to grab my belongings and move to Nebraska.  Who else is coming with me?!?
Back to the top
Control functions: