Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU fans in the Dallas area.

FAU fans in the Dallas area.

My wife (FAU alum) has been asked to help organize a watch party for the Nebraska game and a pre-party for the North Texas game.  If you are interested, please PM me with your email address and I'll keep you up to date on the details.  Thanks.
Back to the top

Re: FAU fans in the Dallas area.

RustyWagon said

My wife (FAU alum) has been asked to help organize a watch party for the Nebraska game and a pre-party for the North Texas game.  If you are interested, please PM me with your email address and I'll keep you up to date on the details.  Thanks.

Hi RustyWagon! Is your wife Stacey? If so, she's the one that has helped to coordinate everything!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

It is indeed.  Football season can't get here soon enough  :)
Back to the top

RustyWagon said

It is indeed.  Football season can't get here soon enough  :)

Looking forward to a great event! I'm going to start piecing together the details for the Oct. 17 e-mail and then set up a conference call for all of us to touch base.

Nebraska e-mailed me and said they expect 350+ fans at the Sept. 5 watch party. I'm not worried about them having 350…. because our spirited fans will out-cheer and out-chant their 350!!!!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

Would be interested in details.  Already have my tickets for Oct. 17th.  :)
Back to the top

FTG said

FTG! Welcome to the board. Please e-mail me your name so that I may add you to the "list." [email protected]

We are having a watch party on Sept. 5 in Dallas and then, of course, the FAU vs. UNT game. I would love to include you in on our plans so that you can help select some locations for us!

–rick

Back to the top

FTG said

p.s. I hope you bought your tickets through FAU!

Back to the top

Unfortunately, no, picked them up in Denton when I was in town last week.  I live about 30 miles away.  But I'll be wearing my Owls shirt behind the UNT bench just like all the other games since 2004. :)
Back to the top

FTG - are you an alumnus?

Back to the top

No…in fact, I attended University of North Texas in 1988-90.  :)  But as a lifelong Dolphins and Schnellenberger fan I've followed FAU since the beginning.  Put it this way, I had my sawtooth polo before the first official game.

Also attended every single game so far in Texas, all the UNT games, the Texas State game in '04, and even the debacle at Austin last year.  Even after that game we're still 4-1 when I'm there.  ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: