Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Cash for clunkers participants BEWARE!

Add topic

Not saying another word...just watch:

Back to the top

Re: Cash for clunkers participants BEWARE!

As Rare Earth said, "Hey Big Brother"!

It will happen!!
Back to the top

Glenn Beck is wack job with his own agenda.
Back to the top

Cash for clunkers participants BEWARE!

Regardless of who the presenter is, the factual represnetation here is undeniable...you cant slant the statements on the government website?
Back to the top

When I think of Glen Beck I think of the people who wear tin foil hats to stop the government from reading their minds from space…. :D  You think this is the first instance the government(s) has used to spy on us?  Look at the Patriot act, The European Union, NAFTA, ETC.  A one world government will happen at some point this century.

That being said, I thought we were going to keep political topics off this board?
Back to the top

The said

A one world government will happen at some point this century.

That being said, I thought we were going to keep political topics off this board?

Top statement:  Agree…

Bottom statement:  Let me see if i can find a CNN version of the same story…maybe that will make it easier to digest??  ;D

(all in good fun my friend!)

Back to the top

The said

We were…

but Rick's right… can't slant the government site.
Back to the top

Good post. I don’t recall seeing this story on any news channels. This is important information that we all need to be aware of. Some people need to wise up!
Back to the top

helloroger said

Good post. I don’t recall seeing this story on any news channels. This is important information that we all need to be aware of. Some people need to wise up!

Helloroger, welcome to the forum!
Back to the top

Please let me make a short statement on censorship within this forum, and the Owl'sNest in general:

Previously, there have been objections raised surrounding certain content not being allowed or promoted on this site within postings and discussion.  And, admittedly, board guidelines have fluctuated by these concerns.

However, upon further consideration, we have agreed that, as a hard and tangible rule of thumb, this site should reflect and promote the Constitutional First Amendment rights of it's members as United States citizens - in that free speech is an absolute privilege to be enjoyed by all…while the MAIN focus of this forum in entirety is to discuss FAU Sports and News, this particular forum is open to all subject matter as long as it is presented within tasteful manner, is not aggressive in tone, does not contain inappropriate language, and does exhibit obvious ulterior motive which undermines the competitive goals of the forum overall.

Having said that, please feel free to enjoy this right herein.

Hope that addresses any questions…

Happy posting!
Back to the top
Control functions: