Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU's Smith learns valuable lesson in down season

Graham Watson showing FAU some luv!

"Rusty Smith doesn't want a do-over for his 2008 season; he feels it was a valuable and much-needed learning experience.

In a matter of six games, the Florida Atlantic quarterback went from a highly-touted NFL prospect that was adored by media and fans in 2007 to a victim of a junior jinx and the reason for the Owls 1-5 start in 2008."

Full Article
Back to the top

Re: FAU's Smith learns valuable lesson in down season

Lets hope he speaks the truth.

The season goes this year as the offense goes. We will live and die by thier performance.

The D will come along eventually, ( and I think be MUCH better next year) but for this season its an all out offenseive blitz!

Season cant start soon enough.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

The article really makes it seem like Coach Brohm has Rusty poised for an incredible season this year.

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

FAU's Smith learns valuable lesson in down season

I think Rusty's play wins us two shootout victories…. Defense will have to grow up in a hurry

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Not the first time Ms. Watson has written about the Owls, and she has a two part article/interview with Coach Brohm up also:

Error Page
Back to the top

Two very good articles by her. AS much as we sometimes complain how she loves FIU, these are really good, positive stories about the OWLS!!
Back to the top

FTG said

Not the first time Ms. Watson has written about the Owls, and she has a two part article/interview with Coach Brohm up also:

Error Page

FTG, welcome to the forum!
Back to the top
Control functions: