Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls Land First Ever Sophomore Committ

Add topic

Brett Comer
6-3, 185 PG/SG
Winter Park, FL

Coach Kaine hit the trail early for this guy and FAU has received a verbal to play beginning on 2011…he's got quite the resume…will be speaking with Brett today and will follow up with a short about what he offers towards the FAU program's bright future…

Check out his site Here

Welcome Brett!

Back to the top

Re: Owls Land First Ever Sophomore Committ

I'll take this as a great sign that Jarvis is planning on being her for a while, which we need!
Back to the top

Owls Land First Ever Sophomore Committ

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I remember in the Sidney Green era we didn't get our recruits until after May for that September. How things have changed.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I'll take this as a great sign that Jarvis is planning on being her for a while, which we need!

While some of the former coaches talked about being here long term & building a program - Jarvis on the other hand not only wants to build the program, he also understand what it takes to do just that.

He walks the talk.

Jarvis fully understood the state on the program when he came here and also understands what it will take to bring the program to the next level (similar to the vision Schnelly has with Football).

Nothing but hardwork and understands there is still no guarantee's, yet has done everything so far to help put the program on the right track to find success.  The guys is as genuine in his intentions and in  his actions, there has been no deviations from the dedications he made with his commitment to FAU.

Back to the top

Brett made the Central Florida boys basketball Top 25 for juniors (2011)

6. Brett Comer, Winter Park, 6-2
Buzz: Physical point was a big addition for 6A state champs. Committed to FAU.
Back to the top

Francois said

TeamBeer said

While some of the former coaches talked about being here long term & building a program - Jarvis on the other hand not only wants to build the program, he also understand what it takes to do just that.

He walks the talk.

Jarvis fully understood the state on the program when he came here and also understands what it will take to bring the program to the next level (similar to the vision Schnelly has with Football).

Nothing but hardwork and understands there is still no guarantee's, yet has done everything so far to help put the program on the right track to find success.  The guys is as genuine in his intentions and in  his actions, there has been no deviations from the dedications he made with his commitment to FAU.

The reasons I think Jarvis was a great hire (besides being a great teacher of the game) are that he already lived in Boca.  No adjustment.  I'm told Doh's wife hated Boca.  Jarvis' age…I don't see him looking to go elsewhere and not sure he would be an attractive coach for an established program in the long term.

He had already chosen Boca Raton as the place he would like to be long before he became coach, so there is no real reason for him to go elsewhere.

I think he wants to stay and build and either get Jr. a good head coaching job somewhere else or eventually take over for him at FAU.
Back to the top

nice, things are bright.Now let's get some size in his buddy Stevo'

4. Steve Moundu-Missi, Montverde Academy, 6-7

Back to the top
Control functions: