Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Duffys in Deerfield Official watch party location for Neb and SC?

Hearing that the Watch parties will be there for the first 2 games.

Anyone know for certain?

At least the Deerfield one is more open and cooler then the back room at the one on St. Andrews.

Cant say im overly thrilled, Last few times I went to Duffy's (outside of FAU watch parties) the service was shaky at best.

I was hoping that Ale House up on Yamato that everyone raved about would get the nod.

:P

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Duffys in Deerfield Official watch party location for Neb and SC?

I don't see anywhere on the web site where it has been announced. Rick - do you know?

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Yeah I didn't hear anything either. Last I heard it was Ale House on Yamato which was the location of the watch party for the bowl game

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Duffys in Deerfield Official watch party location for Neb and SC?

Yes, the official FAU watch parties are at Duffy's…it was on the practice report release FAU sent out last night…
Back to the top

Rick said

Yes, the official FAU watch parties are at Duffy's…it was on the practice report release FAU sent out last night…

Well in that case…no thanks lol. I'll be at Ale House on Yamato and I live in Deerfield

Back to the top

They are definitely challenged for air conditioning at Duff's…and space as well…

Oops…scratch that…just noticed this is Deerfield…not enough sleep last night :P

Boca is the "bad" Duffy's ;D
Back to the top

Rick said

They are definitely challenged for air conditioning at Duff's…and space as well…

The one in Boca is plain awful. They stick you in that little room and it's like an oven in there. Deerfield isn't that bad, it's more open and it actually gets cold in there. I think there service sucks though

Back to the top

Jab979 said

Rick said

The one in Boca is plain awful. They stick you in that little room and it's like an oven in there. Deerfield isn't that bad, it's more open and it actually gets cold in there. I think there service sucks though

I agree, Ive been there a few times, and they always seem to foget to bring out the appetizers before the food, if at all. I like the food but the service lacks A LOT.

Will the Ale House have it? I know its expensive for a bar to pick up the game.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Jab979 said

Rick said

I agree, Ive been there a few times, and they always seem to foget to bring out the appetizers before the food, if at all. I like the food but the service lacks A LOT.

Will the Ale House have it? I know its expensive for a bar to pick up the game.

Yeah that's a good point, I'll call a few days before to ask. If the watch party isn't there they may not have it but i'll check before hand.

Back to the top
Control functions: