Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Nebraska talking smack

Figured since its at 5 pages now with 0 FAU fans I'd let you know. If you do register to reply though its probably advisable to turn off sigs since a lot aren't safe for work.

hey florida atlantic fans | TMB
Back to the top

Re: Nebraska talking smack

you guys scared?  come over if you think you have a shot

owls suck, lol
Back to the top

fGAYu said

you guys scared?  come over if you think you have a shot

Not scared, just have better things to do than talk about corn with you guys.

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

Nebraska talking smack

fGAYu said

you guys scared?  come over if you think you have a shot

owls suck, lol

Well judging by the screen name and wording it sounds like somebody is excited for their freshmen year….. ::)

Seriously though, after the amount of smack talking and stereotyping on this forum along with HS's take on the game it's to be expected.  At this point I'll be happy If our guys play competitive to save some face (and I don't buy into the whole "moral victories" crap either).  This is still a benchmark game to see how far our program has come.  The conference, caliber players, and strength and conditioning programs BCS schools hold over us is quite noticeable in these games.  Sure, there's an App. State chance in the Big House of an upset but as most you guys know I'm realistic.  Now, if we traveled to play programs like UCF, UCONN, or Arizona I'd be a ton more optimistic about our chances.
Back to the top

I think if our offense hits it stride right off the bat, we can play well in our OOC games to start the year…

As far as the thread goes…..what are they smoking in Nebraska? When I go to the game, I'm going ot have to pick up some of that stuff ….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

The said

fGAYu said

you guys scared?  come over if you think you have a shot

owls suck, lol

Well judging by the screen name and wording it sounds like somebody is excited for their freshmen year….. ::)

…of high school.
Back to the top
Control functions: