Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alumni TailGating Party @ South Carolina Game????

Has anyone heard if The Alumni Association is having a South Carolina tailgating party with game tickets included?  Not sure if Lee Collier still heads this up?  Thanks for any information you may have!

GO OWLS!
'91

Back to the top

Re: Alumni TailGating Party @ South Carolina Game????

OWL4EVER said

Has anyone heard if The Alumni Association is having a South Carolina tailgating party with game tickets included?  Not sure if Lee Collier still heads this up?  Thanks for any information you may have!

GO OWLS!
'91

Again… Smitty??? lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

GO OWLS!
'91

Lee Collier is no longer with the Alumni Association  ???

I will check and see what they have set-up.
Back to the top

Alumni TailGating Party @ South Carolina Game????

The idea has discussed of having a get together on Friday evening, but not a Saturday afternoon tailgate. I will ask about Saturday afternoon and let you know. But if I remember correctly, initial conversations have led me to believe there won't be a formal FAU tailgate on Saturday because of the cost.

Stay posted!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Thanks for the update all!  No tailgating party because of the cost–what has happened to the priorities of people :-\

We could always downgrade the Keg to PBR ;)
Back to the top

Well I certainly wouldn't expect the type of tailgate party we had last time in SC, the FAUNAA had rented out that hall, had it catered, full bar, it was a nice party but part of the reason the Alumni Assn doesn't have any money today.

Hopefully they'll be able to put something together, but until the big checkbooks start opening up, it's just not a cost effective way to cater to a handful of fans.

I'm always down for a Keg of PBR though!
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Well I certainly wouldn't expect the type of tailgate party we had last time in SC, the FAUNAA had rented out that hall, had it catered, full bar, it was a nice party but part of the reason the Alumni Assn doesn't have any money today.

Hopefully they'll be able to put something together, but until the big checkbooks start opening up, it's just not a cost effective way to cater to a handful of fans.

I'm always down for a Keg of PBR though!

I believe that a tailgate in 2006, although very nice and very effective, will not be in the cards this year.

The only way to make sure these types of events happen is to have a large alumni membership base. So join the FAUNAA today! (LOL gotta love the plug!)

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: