Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FanFest Highlight Video

Here are some video clips from yesterdays FanFest scrimmage game.

video platform video management video solutions free video player
Back to the top

Re: FanFest Highlight Video

Great highlights Bytor. This is good for us that have to live far away from Florida.

Great music selection too. You're giving away your age when you select good music over punk and rap.  :)

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FanFest Highlight Video

100% agree, great vid! I know all of us out-of-towners really appreciate all of your efforts here on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Great music selection too. You're giving away your age when you select good music over punk and rap.  :)

I am more of a rock & roller…. sshhh about the age - I am 20ish you know  ;)

Music selection is a bit tin these days - until I can access my Music Server thru my computer, every since my laptop bit the dust, I am not operating at full steam, yet.

Back to the top

For those wondering about VanCamp ( I was ask a lot about him at FanFest)… Right after the cheerleaders (Half-time @2:00 minute mark) you will see Jeff throwing some really nice passes… He is a much different QB from a year ago.  Throwing with more confidence & authority.
Back to the top

Thanks for the video Bytor!  I don't know about those that were there, but the defense looks pretty damn good on this video!

GO OWLS!

Back to the top

Hope we can get to the old UM days on D. Fast, aggressive and hard hitting! Looks like we are getting there pretty quickly.
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

Thanks for the video Bytor!  I don't know about those that were there, but the defense looks pretty damn good on this video!

GO OWLS!

The defense has made some good stride since spring and have close the gap some and pushing the offense.  I think both units will benefit from the improvement being made.
Back to the top
Control functions: