Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Bowl snub sparks Arkansas State

Does he mean CSS??

"We remind ourselves every day of not going to a bowl,'' Leonard said. ''We had bigger non-conference wins, and we had just got done beating them on national TV. It was tough to watch a team like that go in front of you when you felt like it should've been you there.''

Story
Back to the top

Re: Bowl snub sparks Arkansas State

Bowl snub sparks Arkansas State

Waaa!  ;D

I can't wait for this season to start.  I want revenge for losses to ASU and Troy last year…and especially MTSU!  We could have won all three of those games if not for a couple of bad plays and unlucky bounces.

Back to the top

Troy, FAU and stAte will be the top teams in the hunt with MTSU just behind.

I want Troy to go down more then stAte. Thats a bigger feather in the cap.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Rick said

It was tough to watch a team like that go in front of you when you felt like it should've been you there.''

Except you wouldn't have. Even an 8-4 Troy team with a history of bowl wins couldn't get into a bowl, remember? You think a 6-6 ASU team could have gotten one?

Every SBC team is gunning for 8 wins this season to secure a bowl berth. Should make the season a lot more interesting. It works out for us on our end too… if we say so-and-so just beat a ranked/brand name team and by the way we have a home game with them coming up, more people are likely to show.

Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Waaa!  ;D

I can't wait for this season to start.  I want revenge for losses to ASU and Troy last year…and especially MTSU!  We could have won all three of those games if not for a couple of bad plays and unlucky bounces.

I agree with MTSU obviously and ASU but the loss to Troy was more than a couple of bad plays.  That was a terrible  game to be at, my brother was at home watching on TV and said they looked even worse on TV.

This year we need to make easy work of ASU & MTSU and I'll take any win against Troy.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: