Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Interstate Rival Fun

According ESPN's C-USA Preview:

Team that will disappoint: UCF – The Knights struggled last season because they couldn't score points. And with 10 of those players returning against the some of the toughest defenses in the conference, the future doesn't look bright. It doesn't help that UCF has to go to Southern Miss and East Carolina, and playing Houston and Rice in the West won't be easy either.

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

Re: Interstate Rival Fun

Good I hope they have another UCF crap year.  The way they have been playing maybe they should think about going back to D-I AA.  Maybe all the schools in that division would love to hear how they are a crappy football program but have really nice buildings.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

UCF = University of Crappy Football

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

Owlando said

UCF = University of Crappy Football

Hey, you realize I own that saying pending copyright…. ;D?

Seriously, It's safe to say that FAU and Troy would murder UCF if they played them this year.
Back to the top

The said

Seriously, It's safe to say that FAU and Troy would murder UCF if they played them this year.

Too early to tell. UCF may have struck gold with some guy in the wings like they did before with Kevin Smith or UF with Tim Tebow.

FAU would have beaten UCF last year, that's for sure. We beat CMU to end our season, they lost to UAB to end theirs.

Now it's a new season. Anything could happen.

Back to the top

Interstate Rival Fun

How can a team from Florida, playing in C-USA (SMU, UAB, Rice, etc…), finish dead last in offense in the entire NATION????

Some great coaching and recruiting going on up in Orlando. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: