Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN Vid: Sun Belt Commentary...

ESPN Vid: Sun Belt Commentary...

Place this on the 4:00 to go mark and then listen in...Graham Watson give her take on the Sun Belt, and then revelas this SHOCKER:

"I like Florida International".  NOOO!  ;D

But, seriously, calls out Troy for champs...and mentions us as well:

Back to the top

Re: ESPN Vid: Sun Belt Commentary...

I don't blame her for not choosing FAU as the team that challenges Troy for the the title, but FIU?

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

Shocker! Graham Watson picked FIU. I mean you'd think if she liked FIU that much she'd write some some stuff about them on her blog or something

TeamBeer.. the pink font is catching on lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I dont know why I have the feeling that somebody in her family attended FIU.
Well, I guess we can only sit and watch how this season unfolds.

GO OWLS
Back to the top

I doesn't matter what people think or what predictions are made. The Owls will prove it on the field.

Actually be happy that no one is giving to much praise to FAU. These guys like to prove everyone wrong like they did in 2007. That seems to be what motivates them. Tell the guys on the FAU football team they can't achieve something or their not good enough. See what happens.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Shocker! Graham Watson picked FIU. I mean you'd think if she liked FIU that much she'd write some some stuff about them on her blog or something

TeamBeer.. the pink font is catching on lol

Ha ha I love it!
Back to the top

Troy has been the most consistent in the Belt the past three years and deserve to be at the top, FAU still has to prove it can be a player every year - one year at the top doesn't cut it.  If we continue to grow as a program there is no doubt that we can gain the type of respect Troy has earned on the field.

And I agree, this team does play better with a chip on their shoulders, but the team will eventually have to learn how to play better, more consistent & win as favorites.  Respect will follow.
Back to the top

Bytor said

but the team will eventually have to learn how to play better, more consistent & win as favorites.

I totally agree.  If we can only play as an underdog, that's a problem in the long run.  It simply means we did not do anything significant the previous year and we need to become consistent and win whether we are the underdog or the favorite.

Back to the top

fauowl said

Bytor said

but the team will eventually have to learn how to play better, more consistent & win as favorites.

I totally agree.  If we can only play as an underdog, that's a problem in the long run.  It simply means we did not do anything significant the previous year and we need to become consistent and win whether we are the underdog or the favorite.

The team learned humility last year and what it means to play as a team, not individuals - part of the process.  You CAN learn much from failures.
Back to the top
Control functions: