Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

who let the owls out

Re: who let the owls out

I'm not a big fan of "It's Owl time either"
Back to the top

who let the owls out

SeminOWL2006 said

The color debate has always been silly…if our colors are Blue and Red, who cares if you wear one or the other. I'm pretty sure FSU fans don't get crazy if ur shirt is gold rather than garnet…

If the school wants to push towards blue, simple solution, sell or give away shirts that are blue. easy.

Agreed.  Actually, as long as students show up to the games, I don't care what they are wearing.
Back to the top

While I follow the Owls Nest fairly close, as it's my primary source for FAU football news since I live in Pensacola, I rarely comment.  I thought I would add my two cents….. If I remember correctly the original school colors weren't red, white and blue…. they were blue and grey or silver….. I don't know how red and white entered the picture.  That being said … I think our team uniforms are exceptional in appearance … which means I probably answered my own question.

The WLTOO guy not only goes to all home games….. but all AWAY games as well.  I believe he and his wife have been doing that since the FAU football program started… even though neither are FAU alumni.

While not exactly a big WLTOO fan…. I do think to have an FAU version from the original group (from Ft Lauderdale?) would be a kick.  I would match GREYOWL in contribution.
Back to the top
Control functions: