Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Orioles call up FAU's Jeff Fiorentino

Add topic

The Baltimore Orioles have called up OF Jeff Fiorentino today.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

His stats from a career year in the minors:

.312 average, 12 homers, 67 RBI, 13 steals,
Back to the top

Re: Orioles call up FAU's Jeff Fiorentino

Nice!
Back to the top

Orioles call up FAU's Jeff Fiorentino

Good News.
Back to the top

Today is when MLB teams can expand their Rosters and they usually call up some prospects. We've been down this road before and unfortunately it ends with Jeff being sent down and usually staying there when next season starts

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Today is when MLB teams can expand their Rosters and they usually call up some prospects. We've been down this road before and unfortunately it ends with Jeff being sent down and usually staying there when next season starts

This is true.  However, my parents live outside of Baltimore and my sister's boyfriend is a die hard O's fan.  They are an extremely young team and a lot of there better players are quite young themselves.  So maybe he can play well enough and earn a spot on the roster next season.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Let's go O's!!!

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Jeff Fiorentino got an RBI in the Orioles 7-0 win against Texas yesterday.  Just saw the clip on sportscenter!  Way to rep. FAU in the majors.
Back to the top

Great job, hope you can stay up in the show next year, give it your all everyday!
Back to the top

Hey he got a wicked catch off a hit from Damon and also Damon screwed up and forgot how many outs, effectively giving Fiorentino an RBI off of Sac-fly (although I think goes down as just an error).

Check em out
http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/search/media.jsp?player_id=452225

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top
Control functions: