Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN- Top Non-AQ games to watch Week 1...

Top non-AQ games to watch this opening weekend - College Football Nation Blog - ESPN

8. Florida Atlantic at No. 24 Nebraska: Nebraska should be worried about this game. Florida Atlantic has one of the best offenses in the country led by quarterback Rusty Smith, who is considered a strong NFL prospect. The question will be the FAU defense, which struggled to get into the backfield last season.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: ESPN- Top Non-AQ games to watch Week 1...

Woo hoo!!!

Getting excited…only 4 days to go!
Back to the top

:o    They said worried, not nervous? wow…

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

ESPN- Top Non-AQ games to watch Week 1...

Worried? Nervous? I'm nervous enough for everyone on either side. Great weekend coming: I have tickets for the Owls-Nebraska game Saturday night in Lincoln, Neb., and the Colorado State-Colorado game Sunday night in Boulder, Colo. And the speed limit between the cities is 75 most of the way….
Back to the top

grayowl said

Worried? Nervous? I'm nervous enough for everyone on either side. Great weekend coming: I have tickets for the Owls-Nebraska game Saturday night in Lincoln, Neb., and the Colorado State-Colorado game Sunday night in Boulder, Colo. And the speed limit between the cities is 75 most of the way….

Sounds like a great football weekend for ya grayowl.

Glad you get to see the owls in person this year!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: