Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN Non-AQ Picks Week 1

ESPN Non-AQ Picks Week 1

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/5579/non-aq-picks-week-1

Non-AQ picks, Week 1

September 3, 2009 10:00 AM

Posted by ESPN.com’s Graham Watson

A new year, another chance to better my picks record. Last year, I started strong and faded down the stretch. This year, I'm hoping for better results, but it's a tough week to pick games. Here's where my head is at:

No. 24 Nebraska 38, Florida Atlantic 24: I liked this as a potential upset before FAU’s defensive line depth was depleted. I think quarterback Rusty Smith and the Owls will hang with the Huskers early, but there’s just too much athleticism and firepower on Nebraska’s side for FAU to pull this one out.

I know she picked us to lose but if we lost to Nebraska by 14 points I'd feel pretty confident heading to Columbia. With a week off between the games hopefully we can get healthy

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: ESPN Non-AQ Picks Week 1

Jab979 said

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/5579/non-aq-picks-week-1

Non-AQ picks, Week 1

September 3, 2009 10:00 AM

Posted by ESPN.com’s Graham Watson

A new year, another chance to better my picks record. Last year, I started strong and faded down the stretch. This year, I'm hoping for better results, but it's a tough week to pick games. Here's where my head is at:

No. 24 Nebraska 38, Florida Atlantic 24: I liked this as a potential upset before FAU’s defensive line depth was depleted. I think quarterback Rusty Smith and the Owls will hang with the Huskers early, but there’s just too much athleticism and firepower on Nebraska’s side for FAU to pull this one out.

I know she picked us to lose but if we lost to Nebraska by 14 points I'd feel pretty confident heading to Columbia. With a week off between the games hopefully we can get healthy

Agree,

Nebraska was always a real long shot, South Carolina is the better chance for an upset.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: ESPN Non-AQ Picks Week 1

I second the motion  ;D  This scoreline is more realistic and I would prefer we not over exert ourselves in this game and risk injuries when we have a better shot at an upset in the next game…
Back to the top
Control functions: