Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

They set up a Nike stand in the bookstore...

Add topic

No polo's, track suits, or some of those hoodies people wanted on here (including myself)  But some sharp looking T's and other hoodie's for sale.  Maybe someone high up is lurking on here…. 8)
Back to the top

Re: They set up a Nike stand in the bookstore...

Thanks for the heads up!
Back to the top

It's good to know they are starting to expand their merchandise.  I still wish that the bookstore was open atleast a couple of hours on a saturday though.  They don't have everything on their website and I can't get into town until friday night, so I never get to go.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

They set up a Nike stand in the bookstore...

The said

No polo's, track suits, or some of those hoodies people wanted on here (including myself)  But some sharp looking T's and other hoodie's for sale.  Maybe someone high up is lurking on here…. 8)

Nike and Adidas now?

I saw Adidas stuff in Sports Authority yesterday. Polos, shirts and plenty of baseball caps.
Back to the top

why adidas?
Isn't our sponsor NIKE?

am I wrong?
Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

why adidas?
Isn't our sponsor NIKE?

am I wrong?

I think it is fairly common for schools to have multiple vendors. For example, I know Notre Dame carries both Champion and Adidas and they have a huge tent at home games that is dedicated just to Adidas merchandise while in the book store both are available.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

why adidas?
Isn't our sponsor NIKE?

am I wrong?

NIKE has is the official sponsor of FAU athletics.  So all of the Athletic teams have to wear NIKE gear and clothing.  I'm sure FAU has clothing contracts with other companies.  Hence the Jansport, Adidas, and Champion stuff you see at the bookstore, sporting goods stores, and online shops.
Back to the top
Control functions: