Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Need help...

Anyone on here know of a good sports bar in Virginia Beach VA? long story short i will be on a family reunion this weekend and would love to find a good bar that i may be able to wacth this game..

Peyton
Back to the top

Re: Need help...

Peyton77 said

Anyone on here know of a good sports bar in Virginia Beach VA? long story short i will be on a family reunion this weekend and would love to find a good bar that i may be able to wacth this game..

My suggestion would be to go to a UVA message board and ask around. Not sure how far their campus is from Va. Beach but someone has to know of something around there

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Or VA Tech.
Back to the top

You may be out of luck because if they aren't showing it many places down here then they wont up there… bars will have to order it and it is expensive especially for no local market
Back to the top

Find a bar that has ESPN gameplan.  If they have enough TV's you may be able to luck out.
Back to the top

is this game ppv? or espn gameplan? i know there some games that ppv but not on espn gameplan

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

jvowl said

is this game ppv? or espn gameplan? i know there some games that ppv but not on espn gameplan

Yeah, IDK I just figured it would be on gameplan.  Don't bank on it.
Back to the top

jvowl said

Fox Sports PPV

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Need help...

Id search for a Nebraska alumni event at a bar up there, thats the only way it would be on...

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

friend of mine said their are some good ones in Roanoke, not far from there

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: