Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

You guys still don't get it........

…….of course your team is piss poor. A nothing school in a nothing conference will never be able to stay with a respectable Big 12 team. Here is what you need to take from this train-wreck:

1.) There will be no success as long as your coach doesn't respect his opponents. Based on his comments before the Texas & Nebraska games, this is obviously the case with the drunk. His attitude has screwed up your players….of this there is no doubt.

2.) As a fan base, show some respect. You guys treated Nebraska like a stepping stone to a national title. Get real.

3) Your QB is a joke against real competition and has no chance in the NFL. Pick any team in any BCS conference, they go 3 deep with QBs better than yours…….
Back to the top

Re: You guys still don't get it........

BingoBango said

…….of course your team is piss poor. A nothing school in a nothing conference will never be able to stay with a respectable Big 12 team. Here is what you need to take from this train-wreck:

1.) There will be no success as long as your coach doesn't respect his opponents. Based on his comments before the Texas & Nebraska games, this is obviously the case with the drunk. His attitude has screwed up your players….of this there is no doubt.

2.) As a fan base, show some respect. You guys treated Nebraska like a stepping stone to a national title. Get real.

3) Your QB is a joke against real competition and has no chance in the NFL. Pick any team in any BCS conference, they go 3 deep with QBs better than yours…….

You want to come on here and bash FAU because for whatever reason you hate us sure! Don't EVER refer to coach as a drunk! You don't know him, you know nothing about him. Leave his personal life out of it

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I agree, criticize poor play and coaching, but personal stuff is wrong and inappropriate.
Back to the top

BingoBango said

Can we ban this tool already?  Honestly, he adds nothing interesting to the forum.
Back to the top

Though I don't agree with the personal stuff, he did bring up some intresting points. A coach shouldn't give a better team bullentine board material. That's like pouring gas on a fire that you are trying to extinguish and our QB isn't as good as he has been made out to be.
Back to the top

You guys still don't get it........

Can we ban this tool already?  Honestly, he adds nothing interesting to the forum.

I second this motion to ban this TOOL :P

He is still pissed that we spanked his Memphis Tigers!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Football doesn't make a school a 'nothing school' and I never want to hear FAU referred to as a nothing school. If you want to just troll everyone on the forums its just a waste of time.

FLORIDAATLANTIC[br]U N I V E R S I T Y
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

Can we ban this tool already?  Honestly, he adds nothing interesting to the forum.

I sure hope the admins aren't keeping him around for the sake of fostering controversy which drives up hits. That's pathetic and this board doesn't need that.
Back to the top

BingoBango said

Weak.

Coach hasn't touch an alcoholic beverage since his Oklahoma days - I'm sure you can do the math…then
again  :-X

If you talk to any of his former players & this goes back to his day's as a Hurricane, even the one he recruited right before he left speaks VERY highly of him and what he has meant to their future successes in life.

You know nothing of what you speak of…pretty lame to come here after a loss to throw lame insults around.

Nebraska fans have been more cordial & respectful before & after the game …then you will ever be.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

OWL4EVER said

I sure hope the admins aren't keeping him around for the sake of fostering controversy which drives up hits. That's pathetic and this board doesn't need that.

Nope…He has been banned before (for 14 days or so) and has been banned again for personal attacks.
Back to the top
Control functions: