Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Some Youtube highlites of the NU - FAU game

Some Youtube highlites of the NU - FAU game

Unfortunatley this is the NU highlites. This includes the muffed snap. Looks like it was snapped early and Rusty wasn't looking.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: Some Youtube highlites of the NU - FAU game

illinoisowl said

Unfortunatley this is the NU highlites. This includes the muffed snap. Looks like it was snapped early and Rusty wasn't looking.

Haha, it's not like there were many FAU highlights anyway.  It's amazing how wide open those Nebraska WR's were on some of those touchdowns.  Secondary is brutal.  I think we're really going to miss Corey Small this year.
Back to the top

I didn't notice this the first time I watched. Look at the first 29 seconds. FAU player # 38 looks like he was pushed from behind while persuing the Nebraska guy.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

I was taking mental notes during the first half of penalties that were not called on NU…and of course the BS no-TD call for Harmon.  Comes with the territory when you are a mid-major playing at the home opener for a major opponent.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

On Helu's 44 yd. td., safety about to make tackle hit from behind as well. But you have to expect a lot of that officiating away, especially when playing the big boys!
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

FAU player # 38 looks like he was pushed from behind while persuing the Nebraska guy.

He definitely was pushed down. FAUOWLACCESS has the video.

That kind of thing happened a lot when we were pursuing and they didn't call it.
Back to the top
Control functions: