Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

South Carolina Game Watch Parties!

South Carolina Game Watch Parties!

New York City

Mark your calendars for Saturday, Sept. 19 and plan to attend the Florida Atlantic University vs. University of South Carolina Watch Party at Tonic East. FAU has 1,132 alumni in the metro NYC area, and we want every one of you to show you're TRUE BLUE to FAU! Join fellow alumni and wear your FAU gear to show your support for the Fighting Owls!

When: Saturday, Sept. 19, 2009 at 6:30 p.m. EST (Kick-off at 7 p.m. EST)
Where: Tonic East, 411 3rd Ave. (corner of 29th St.), New York, NY 10016-8103
R.S.V.P.: Rick “Smitty” Smith ’07 at [email protected]
Alumnus Host: Justin Dirico '02

See you at Tonic East on Sept. 19!

Orlando Area

Mark your calendars for Saturday, Sept. 19 and plan to attend the Florida Atlantic University vs. University of South Carolina Watch Party at My Friendly Confines (Winter Park). FAU has over 1,900 alumni in the Orlando area, and we want every one of you to show you're TRUE BLUE to FAU! Join fellow alumni and wear your FAU gear to show your support for the Fighting Owls!

Where: 3088 Aloma Ave., Winter Park, Florida 32792

Alumnus Host: Mike Weiss '02

See you at My Friendly Confines on Sept. 19!

Washington, DC

Mark your calendars for Saturday, Sept. 19 and plan to attend the Florida Atlantic University vs. University of South Carolina Watch Party at Penn Quarter Sports Tavern. FAU has over 800 alumni in the D.C. area, and we want every one of you to show you're TRUE BLUE to FAU! Join fellow alumni and wear your FAU gear to show your support for the Fighting Owls!

Where: 639 Indiana Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20004

See you at Penn Quarter Sports Tavern on Sept. 19!

FAU vs. SC - Chicago Watch Party

Sept. 19, 2009; 5:30 p.m. CT arrival with kickoff at 6 p.m. CT

Gamekeepers Tavern & Grill

345 W. Armitage
Chicago , IL 60614-4710
(773) 549-0400

RSVP to Rick "Smitty" Smith '07 at [email protected]

Alumni Hosts: Garrett Tedeman '98 and Adam Bloom '05

Back to the top

Re: South Carolina Game Watch Parties!

Thanks for posting. Chicago will be announced shortly as well.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Anywhere north county? WPB?

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Not that I'm aware of. Would you like to set one up? If so, please e-mail me at [email protected]. We'll see what we can do.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

Silver_Bullet32 said

Anywhere north county? WPB?

Might want to hook up with Bmarkey on this, I know he lives up in that area and was struggleing to find a place in the WPB market. The Duffy's up there didnt have the game.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

have you heard of anything in the Tallahassee area? i know there was one for the NU game but I couldn't make it, I believe Lee Collier organized it
Back to the top

b_rider72 said

have you heard of anything in the Tallahassee area? i know there was one for the NU game but I couldn't make it, I believe Lee Collier organized it

SeminOwl might know…he was involved with the last one as well……
Back to the top

There is nothing "official" for Tally. At least not yet. When the original call for volunteers was posted to host watch parties, we had no one volunteer from Tally. FYI

That's not to say we can't have one for another game. Its takes sometime to sort through and pull a list for alumni to send a targeted e-mail. And, we still don't know which PPV the game is on. So we are cutting it close.

Back to the top

i also was the watch party in tally and there will be one for USC, only problem is, is that it is at the same time as the FSU v BYU game, so finding a spot may be hard

although i bet the sushi place will be open to another FAU game, the best place for a watch party for a school from boca, ha
Back to the top

Ill be at the watch party in Section 17 Row 17 if anyone wants to join me!
Back to the top
Control functions: