Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Now versus Then against South Carolina

I came across this article from the FAU archives about our 45-6 loss at South Carolina in 2006 and it got me thinking about how different our team is now and how much better we might fair against them this time around. I don't think we have a game prediction thread yet but what are some of your thoughts?

I want to say we can score more that 6 points this time around but after last week????

Florida Atlantic Falls To South Carolina 45-6 - Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site
Back to the top

Re: Now versus Then against South Carolina

Boone said

I came across this article from the FAU archives about our 45-6 loss at South Carolina in 2006 and it got me thinking about how different our team is now and how much better we might fair against them this time around. I don't think we have a game prediction thread yet but what are some of your thoughts?

I want to say we can score more that 6 points this time around but after last week????

[ftp=ftp://http://fausports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/recaps/092306aaa.html]http://fausports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/recaps/092306aaa.html[/ftp]

Address not found on your link…
Back to the top

My bad… try it now  ::)
Back to the top

Now versus Then against South Carolina

That HURTS!!!  The loss to South Carolina ended a brutal stretch in which Florida Atlantic (0-4) lost by a combined 192-20 at Clemson, Kansas State, Oklahoma State and South Carolina. >:(

Back to the top

We're a lot better too. Should be interesting. Go Cocks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

SteelCock said

We're a lot better too. Should be interesting. Go Cocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys were pretty good that year….Sidney Rice was a monster.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Well, we racked up more points this time around and I think, all mistakes a side, we played better than we did the first time.
Back to the top
Control functions: