Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Frustrated watching CMU vs. Michigan State.

Add topic

Frustrated watching CMU vs. Michigan State.

Had it not been down pouring last year against them I think FAU would have played them a lot like the Chippewas are right now….. >:(…aaghhhhhh!
Back to the top

Re: Frustrated watching CMU vs. Michigan State.

Well, this isn't the same MSU team. Javon Ringer and their QB are both in the NFL now. Oh well….I would much rather have our Bowl win over CMU than a regular season win at MSU. P
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Well, this isn't the same MSU team. Javon Ringer and their QB are both in the NFL now. Oh well….I would much rather have our Bowl win over CMU than a regular season win at MSU. P

Hoyer, isn't that special of a QB.  Which is funny coming from me who is a Patriots fan.  And sure Ringer would have def. had been able to run on our defense but I think our offense last year would have been able to go blow for blow with them with nice weather.
Back to the top

We'll see them soon enough - 2010!
Back to the top

The CMU coach is a ……..ing IDIOT.  His play calling helped lose the game against us, and once again it loses against Michigan State.

You take that to overtime, plain and simple.  All I could think of was Nebraska against Miami 1983, the coach lets his own pride get in the way of his team's best interests, and pays the price.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

CMU winning is no thanks to their coach, PURE LUCK

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

still..thats a great end of a game to watch
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

CMU winning is no thanks to their coach, PURE LUCK

LOL!

Good win for the Chips I was pulling for them.  And why not go for 2?  Boise State did it against Oklahoma.
Back to the top

CMU wins 29-27.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Great win for CMU, like us beating FSU would be.

Rusty had a bad day against Nebraska, AND they had all off seasonn to prepare for us, AND it was their season opener at home. We will be better against SC!
Back to the top
Control functions: