Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Early Line for South Carolina...

Owls -17.5…….

Vegasinsider.com
Back to the top

Re: Early Line for South Carolina...

Really??  That's actually reachable if it wasn't too low.
Back to the top

Early Line for South Carolina...

The said

Really??  That's actually reachable if it wasn't too low.

Yeah, really…thought it was low too.

BigDog, i miss the radar avitar, what happened!?

You need to clear that up! ;D
Back to the top

Miami radar has been down for the last two days, so all they show is the error message.  Seems to go down a lot.

As for the line, yeah, that particular line is usually very low if I recall.  Take a look at some of the other games – Penn State -28 vs. Temple?  Kansas -20 vs. Duke?  I think the other lines will be higher when they come out – probably in the 22-24 point range.  Given how tight SC played UGA, I can't believe 17.5 will be the real line.
Back to the top

The said

Miami radar has been down for the last two days, so all they show is the error message.  Seems to go down a lot.

As for the line, yeah, that particular line is usually very low if I recall.  Take a look at some of the other games – Penn State -28 vs. Temple?  Kansas -20 vs. Duke?  I think the other lines will be higher when they come out – probably in the 22-24 point range.  Given how tight SC played UGA, I can't believe 17.5 will be the real line.

If memory serves me correctly, the NU game line was -20 initally, then went to -22.5…so if this one follows suite, we are probably looking at -20 by game time…
Back to the top

Owls have to get after SC on D and not play that soft crap that Willie Martinez runs on D at UGA. At Ok. St. they played press D until 2 minutes left in 1st half and totally shut down the Ok. St. O (Robinson and Bryant) until then. then BOOM, they were down before the half and Ok. St. had their confience back as well!
Laying back on the receivers let's them get up to full speed, or cut under you before they even get to you and then you are dead meat!
But Ga also showed a weak pass D at SC. Go after them Owls!!!!!!!!!! Play aggressive, you have nothing to lose!
Back to the top

Spread is now -21 to SC.  We have had almost 2 weeks to get together a great gameplan.  We better have a couple of trick plays and keep SC on their heels!  Norwood is a beast and Rusty needs to be aware of where he is at all times, especially over the middle.

Plain and simple, we better execute!  Play with intensity and put up some points while in the RED ZONE!  We need to play like there is 2 min's left in the 4th the entire game!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: