Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Rivals has us at 8th in the Belt?

http://louisianamonroe.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=988815

#1 - Louisiana Lafayette
#2 - Florida International
#3 - Arkansas State
#4 - Middle Tennessee
#5 - Troy
#6 - North Texas
#7 - Louisiana Monroe
#8 - Florida Atlantic
#9 - Western Kentucky

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Re: Rivals has us at 8th in the Belt?

after Nebraska how can you argue a valid point? What could you say is realistic after that game? 6th, 7th?
Back to the top

Exit39 said

after Nebraska how can you argue a valid point? What could you say is realistic after that game? 6th, 7th?

Well then Arkansas State should be 7th and Troy should be last after the UF game.

We play in the Sunbelt not the Big 12, so honestly who cares about the Nebraska game. It's over and done with

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Haha, we are 8th in the belt because we lost to Nebraska on the road?  So if we played Charleston State and won we would be picked 1st?  Thats ridiculous.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Rivals has us at 8th in the Belt?

North Texas has been a big surprise so far, at lest on how they have started this season…still would like to see what happens during conference play, same can be said of FIU before I make judgment on these teams.

Middle shown they could cause some trouble, they still have a few players that have given us trouble in the past.
Back to the top

Rivals does no background on the belt so hey have no idea.  I will say after watching that Neb game I wouldn't put us much higher right now but I know where we will end up.

On the top looking down.  :o  GO OWLS!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Rivals is a complete joke!  I wouldn't even wipe my @#$ with their write-up's!
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

Rivals is a complete joke!  I wouldn't even wipe my @#$ with their write-up's!

Agreed. They don't always fact check, they often misspell names, and confuse us with FIU. They are not worth taking seriously.

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top
Control functions: