Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coaches show Week 3

Found this on Twitter from Ken Lavick:

Heads up, FAU fans. The FAU Sportspage Coaches Show with Coach Schnelly tomorrow night, 7 p.m., @ BRU'S ROOM in Delray. Atlantic Ave. Be there.

On a side note… why do they keep changing the venue? It should be the same place every week so people can show up. Week 1 was at Duffys in Boca, Week 2 was at Ale House on Yamato and now Week 3 is at Bru's Room in Delray. Just pick a place and keep advertising it and people will start to show up

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Coaches show Week 3

It's probably to accommodate Schnelly's schedule. But that's just a guess.

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

Is this the same coaches show they were showing on fauowlaccess.com? Whatever happened to that show, I thought it was supposed to be weekly with coach and produced by that website??
Back to the top

Found it… no worries…

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

FAU Owl Access presents The Howard Schnellenberger Show

pretty cool new video system installed for game reviews…

This is a pretty cool video too where coach talks about his knock down in the Nebraska game…

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Schnellenberger not injured in fall
Back to the top

Boone said

Is this the same coaches show they were showing on fauowlaccess.com? Whatever happened to that show, I thought it was supposed to be weekly with coach and produced by that website??

No this is different, that's just OwlsAccess talking to coach. This is Ken Lavica talking to coach and it's on 760AM

Back to the top

Jab979 said

On a side note… why do they keep changing the venue? It should be the same place every week so people can show up. Week 1 was at Duffys in Boca, Week 2 was at Ale House on Yamato and now Week 3 is at Bru's Room in Delray. Just pick a place and keep advertising it and people will start to show up

I don't know why - but maybe they are moving the show around to garner community support for the program in different areas of town?

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Coaches show Week 3

smittysahoot said

Jab979 said

I don't know why - but maybe they are moving the show around to garner community support for the program in different areas of town?

Could be and I'm not trying to complain or make a big deal about it, but wouldn't it make sense to have something like this in 1 location. It may not have a lot attendees right now but in the future whether it be schnelly or another coach it can be a tradition. Every Thursday night (unless there is a game) during football season we have the FAU coaches show at say Ale House. More and more people will start to show. Just my 2 cents, but either way I'm glad they even have something like this for us to go to and listen to

Back to the top
Control functions: