Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Gent suspended...

...conduct detrimental to the team. Lovely.
Back to the top

Re: Gent suspended...

Great…

I don't know what he could have done, but for a senior to get suspended?  Not a smart move.  Hopefully he gets reinstated ASAP.

Time for Lestar Jean to step up.
Back to the top

THIS is not good!
Back to the top

FAUALUM2005 said

THIS is not good!

Certainly not….but I look at it like when we lost Harmon last year.  You move on and someone else steps up.  Luckily we have a number of capable wideouts, but we need to get Gent back.  Hopefully he is able to work his way back soon.
Back to the top

We have plenty of talent at WR….Does anybody really think that Gent is the key to beating South Carolina?

Johnson, Holley, Bonner, Jean, all capable and experienced.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Complete lack of senior leadership.

Those guys are capable, but also very capable of dropping more balls than catching them.
Back to the top

GhostOfBuchanan said

Those guys are capable, but also very capable of dropping more balls than catching them.

True, but Gent drops his share of balls also.  I wonder if Amos Wood will get a chance at some playing time now.

Back to the top

Gent suspended...

:o

that sucks, because he was #1 and his senior leadership… just hope someone steps up in his place to make it worth while.

Back to the top

fauowls44 said

GhostOfBuchanan said

True, but Gent drops his share of balls also.  I wonder if Amos Wood will get a chance at some playing time now.

Heard Amos was getting more snaps in this week at practice. Perhaps this is why.

Anyone know the lenghth of the suspension?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Indefinitely…

Lester Jean is starting now…trying to get an update on the number 2…
Back to the top
Control functions: