Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Trick Plays

We know Spurrier likes to run trick plays and we have a few that we can throw at the Gamecocks ourselves.

Which one would you like to see Howard run this Saturday or not?
Back to the top

Re: Trick Plays

Trick Plays

Bytor said

The one that scores a TD!!
Back to the top

fauowl said

Bytor said

- Thunderous Applause!
Back to the top

fauowl said

Bytor said

And hopefully, I capture the moment on tape  ;)
Back to the top

NCowl said

fauowl said

Bytor said

- Thunderous Applause!

And riots in the Breezeway!!!

Back to the top

LMOA

That is great, but what's with the guy without his pants… must be one of the dirties!
Back to the top

I'd pay to see Schnelly try and run the kitchen sink, it worked for both clemson AND GA Tech last thursday night!

Send Holley to the sidelines like he's being subbed out, he's there talkign to the coaches, no one notices him because he's 5'3''  120lbs anyway, and when the ball is snapped, he streaks downfield, uncovered for the bomb that Rusty is chucking him.

Sadly, we don't do stuff like this…a reverse is about as WILD as it gets for our squad. I do recall Rusty running the option at one point against Minnesota, they certainly weren't prepared for that!!!
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I'd pay to see Schnelly try and run the kitchen sink, it worked for both clemson AND GA Tech last thursday night!

Send Holley to the sidelines like he's being subbed out, he's there talkign to the coaches, no one notices him because he's 5'3''  120lbs anyway, and when the ball is snapped, he streaks downfield, uncovered for the bomb that Rusty is chucking him.

Sadly, we don't do stuff like this…a reverse is about as WILD as it gets for our squad. I do recall Rusty running the option at one point against Minnesota, they certainly weren't prepared for that!!!

Haha, I cant believe you just quoted our old Sig Ep flag football trick play….

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

We ran the hook and ladder recently a few times in practice…as well as the half back hand off, then toss back to the QB for the long ball…that's all i have seen…but haven't been around at all practices obviously either!
Back to the top

Maybe a fake punt would produce better results than the real ones we had in Nebraska...

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: