Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

South Carolina Suspensions Could Help FAU

According to local beat writer Joe Person, USC could be without these two:

DT Ladi Ajiboye which would be a very BIG Loss as he is considered their best interior lineman…

OT Kyle Nunnwho is 2nd Teamer but is expected to play more this year…

Check out his mention here

Back to the top

Re: South Carolina Suspensions Could Help FAU

This is what happened to Minnesota.  Now we just need to get thier QB, RB, and WR's out of there and we are good.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

According to this article, Ajiboye will not play Saturday:

Three game suspension

Back to the top

Add the suspension with Nathan Pepper being out and we have our two best DT out for the game.  Pepper and Aijobe are both beasts and difficult to handle.

I am looking for a good contest between two tough birds this weekend.
Back to the top

donbgamecock said

Add the suspension with Nathan Pepper being out and we have our two best DT out for the game.  Pepper and Aijobe are both beasts and difficult to handle.

I am looking for a good contest between two tough birds this weekend.

Great to have you on the Nest!  Best of luck on Saturday!  Do you recommend any pubs/bars after the game?  Can you also tell us which hotels are close enough to all of the action?  Thanks again and best of luck!
Back to the top

donbgamecock… I noticed all the parking at the fair grounds is reserved parking for passes, so where is the best/closet parking for visitors?

Back to the top

South Carolina Suspensions Could Help FAU

NCowl said

donbgamecock… I noticed all the parking at the fair grounds is reserved parking for passes, so where is the best/closet parking for visitors?

NCowl,

Sorry about not getting back sooner.

Most of the parking other than the fairgrounds, farmers market and private lease/owned areas are located around the major roads near the stadium and are private companies that rent out their parking places during games.  Google or Bing the area and you'll see where the stadium is surronded by various businesses on Bluff Rd, Rosewood, Assembly, Andrews, George Rogers and a number of side streets.  Many of the places provide portalets.  The cost is typically 10-20 bucks for the day.  Tailgaiting will be going full tilt at all locations.  We are never shy of tailgaters.

I come from the South off of I 77 and therefore prefer to stay on the South Side for easy exit and will park at one of those places off of Bluff Rd.

Good luck and stay safe on your trip.
Back to the top
Control functions: