Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

How worried should we be about MTSU?

MTSU just knocked off Maryland in College Park.  Second year in a row they beat the Terps.  They are at 2-1 now look like they could be a sleeper.
Back to the top

Re: How worried should we be about MTSU?

Could be, but Maryland sucks. And Dasher cannot keep up with his workload and not break down. Involved in over 60 plays himself today!
Back to the top

Good win for MTSU and the Belt.  That said, Maryland is horrendous.  This was a game that MTSU should have been able to win.  Maryland's 1 win is an OT win against James Madison(and JMU outgained them and rushed for 268 yards on them).
Back to the top

Think they will look to move in a different direction coaching wise??

They are a very inconsistent team…sometimes they knock off great teams, then they go on droughts…
Back to the top

How worried should we be about MTSU?

Rick said

Think they will look to move in a different direction coaching wise??

They are a very inconsistent team…sometimes they knock off great teams, then they go on droughts…

I wouldn't be shocked if Maryland fires their coach at some point.  An ACC team losing to MTSU 2 straight seasons?  As much as I believe that the SBC has improved, that just shouldn't happen.
Back to the top

And Virginia may be worse
Back to the top

MTSU is playing very well and have momentum.

They could ride it tot he top.

Be concerned, but not afraid they along with us, stAte and Troy were projected to have a shot at the confrence title.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: