Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Public Beaches in Boca Raton?

Add topic

I am going to be traveling to Boca Raton for the first time and will be there for a few days.  I was wondering what the best public beaches were?  And which ones would allow Alcohol?  Not familiar with the area at all, and per google the most popular beaches are Spanish River Park, Red Reef Park and South Beach. Yet, it states that Alcohol is not permitted.

What about Deerfield and Delray beaches?

thanks for any help you can give
Back to the top

Re: Public Beaches in Boca Raton?

Public Beaches in Boca Raton?

Pwill said

I am going to be traveling to Boca Raton for the first time and will be there for a few days.  I was wondering what the best public beaches were?  And which ones would allow Alcohol?  Not familiar with the area at all, and per google the most popular beaches are Spanish River Park, Red Reef Park and South Beach. Yet, it states that Alcohol is not permitted.

What about Deerfield and Delray beaches?

thanks for any help you can give

I don't know the rules for bringing alcohol on to the beach, but my favorite beach is Deerfield or Ft. Lauderdale. Spanish River is nice but there's not much else around there. in Deerfield there's a Brus Room and you got JB's on the beach as well as a few other bars/restaurants just off the path of the beach.

In Lauderdale there are a lot of restaurants/bars and if it's on a weekend it should be filled with people which makes the scenery even better

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Deerfield is the best closest, but FT. Lauderdale is better.

As for alcohol, as long as you are discrete, and not a minor, it's never really a problem
Back to the top

I vote for deerfield, but it depends what your looking for. Ft. lauderdale is good to, but further from Boca.  I don't think alcohol is allowed on any beaches down there, but bring cans or cups and you should be ok.  Atleast thats the way it was a few years ago.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Delray Beach is way better IMO.  The meter prices alone are worth it, they rip you off in Broward County.  Besides Atlantic Avenue isn't that far away.
Back to the top
Control functions: