Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Florida Atlantic has provided some closely contested games for ULM

Florida Atlantic has provided some closely contested games for ULM

Florida Atlantic is desperately trying to get back to Lockhart Stadium in Boca Raton after two painful road games to start the season.

The Owls opened the season at Nebraska before taking a week off only to follow with another loss to a big conference school in South Carolina.

The conference opener this Saturday between FAU and ULM will also be the Owls’ home opener.

Full Article
Back to the top

Re: Florida Atlantic has provided some closely contested games for ULM

I hope that special teams get better. Missing extra points is terrible. On a lighter note Groody looks like he is going to be really good. My concern is Lockhart Stadiums condition.
Back to the top

faufano1 said

I hope that special teams get better. Missing extra points is terrible. On a lighter note Groody looks like he is going to be really good. My concern is Lockhart Stadiums condition.

Me too! But I don't think kicking a football is something you get better at.  Isn't that right, Leroy?

Our punting looks dreadful at times too.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

you can gain leg strength and become more consistent, so yes, you can improve. Mickey (and Keegan for that matter) have shown when they catch it right, they can boot the ball 60 yards, the issue is when they put on the uniform. Mickey was hurt last year, so hopefully he's proven to be a bit more mentally stable after the USC game and will keep the job this year.

The key to being a good kicker is having a short memory. We'll see how smooth Ross is after we score that first TD on Saturday!
Back to the top
Control functions: