Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ULM's QB

Scout.com: Revell Was Almost A FAU Owl

“Florida Atlantic’s stadium, man, they don’t like to show it to their recruits,” Revell said. “That’s one of the things they like to avoid when they’re recruiting their players.

I can't read the article because you have to pay for it, but apparently, he was an Owl recruit.  The only quote they show is about our stadium.  Not that I disagree, since Lockhart is a dump, but it is OUR dump.  Hopefully the Owls see this and make his time in our dump VERY uncomfortable!

GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

Re: ULM's QB

ULM's QB

I bet we show them our two bowl trophies!!!

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

I bet we show them our two bowl trophies!!!

GO OWLS!!!

Wise decision there Revell. So instead consistently being mentioned as one of the top teams in the Belt and always having a chance to win the belt and go to a bowl game, you're consistently being mentioned as one of the WORST teams in the belt. Enjoy! have fun in Lafayette, Louisiana. I'd rather be in Boca Raton, FL

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

“Florida Atlantic’s stadium, man, they don’t like to show it to their recruits,” Revell said. “That’s one of the things they like to avoid when they’re recruiting their players.

I can't read the article because you have to pay for it, but apparently, he was an Owl recruit.  The only quote they show is about our stadium.  Not that I disagree, since Lockhart is a dump, but it is OUR dump.  Hopefully the Owls see this and make his time in our dump VERY uncomfortable!

GO OWLS!!!

Yeah, I saw that. Another two years and no one will complain about stadiums anymore.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

fauowls44 said

GO OWLS!!!

Yeah, I saw that. Another two years and no one will complain about stadiums anymore.

From your lips to the ground breakers ears lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

He made a great choice, real Einstein, instead of winning two bowls games in the last two years he has been at home on his butt watching Rusty play.

I hope he gets a nice taste of the dirt in the sandpit this Saturday.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

"The city of Lafayette, Louisiana, man, they dont like to show it to their recruits" Ryan Walter said.

In 2 years we will have a stadium to show off and ULL will still be in Lafayette, Louisiana.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Actually he did make the right choice.  He gets to play this weekend.  If he played for the Owls, he would be on the bench this weekend  ;)
Back to the top

Another "FREE" version…

"Florida Atlantic is one of the furthest Sun Belt schools from Monroe, but when it comes to the week ULM faces the Owls each football season, it couldn’t hit any closer to home"

ULM's Revell almost played for this week's Florida foe
Back to the top

fauowl said

Actually he did make the right choice.  He gets to play this weekend.  If he played for the Owls, he would be on the bench this weekend  ;)

Good Point, I am sure he knows that as well.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: