Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU vs. ULM

Let the season begin!!!

It is that time of the week again. What time is it you ask?? Owl Time of course, but also Prediction Time.

Here goes:

FAU has the talent to rise to the top in the SBC, but ULM always plays FAU tough. Hopefully FAU has learned from two early losses and will come with their A game against ULM.

I like Bam-Bam Morris running on the beach (aka the sandpit). I think he will do just fine and he will really impress against ULM. I think his carries might be down because coach will look to showcase Rusty in the home-opener and get him on track for a run at the SBC title. That said Morris will get his touches and will crack the 100 yard mark. Rusty will have a BIG game with 3+ TDs and 275+ yards. If the FAU defense holds this will be a fun one to watch.

Fearless prediction:

FAU 35

ULM 24

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU vs. ULM

Morris goes for 125 and 2 TDs

Rusty throws 3 TD passes Harmon, Bonner and Avery Holley

FAU wins 35-31

we always play close games with them and our D has been anything less than spectacular so far

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

how about…

FAU 31
ULM 20
Back to the top

cant make the game but we win big 42-24
Rusty throws 4, Morris takes in 2…or maybe Rose will get one as well
Back to the top

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU vs. ULM

Much more confidence in the predictions this week. I like to see that. Hopefully the team plays with the same level of confidence that we have in them.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Judging from the coach's comments, the great unknown Saturday is the flu. Anyone know whether it's a problem with Louisiana-Monroe? If the Owls are essentially healthy, and the running backs are running toward the goal line instead of the can, I think this has the markings of a breakout game for FAU. The O-line has shown it can block two pretty good pass rushes to protect the QB and open holes for the RBs. The FB has shown (again) he can block with the best of them, as well as carry the ball and catch passes. We know the QB is good. The WRs still show some effects of inexperience (getting open, right patterns, holding on to the ball). But the good thing about this is that they get better as the season progresses. The TEs have been surprisingly quiet for such a talented bunch. They're due for a big game. On D? The line did a pretty good job against Nebraska in the first few drives. But they have to put together a string of good plays and achieve consistency. Everyone knew the LBs were inexperienced. But, as mentioned above, they are talented and each game gives more experience (and chance for improvement and confidence). DBs? They have game-talent. Are they thinking too much instead of letting instincts drive play? Special teams have been reassuringly better. The Owls have the talent to win it 45-17. But I think this is more likely: FAU 34 ULM 24.
Back to the top

FAU 27
ULM 21

I think we have the better team for a higher margin of victory but history on this game says its a nail biter.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

History says nail biter.  I say, NOT this year.  Owls will control the line of scrimmage.  ULM plays a 3-3-5 defense.  Morris will gain 4 yards before the defense can even adjust.  Once they catch on, we go deep with the pass.

Owls 31
ULM 17

The students should switch endzones based on where the Owls are heading each quarter creating a new tradition vs ULM.  No need for OT this year!

Back to the top

FAU 24 ULM 10

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

FAU 49 ULM 34

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: