Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

F_U back on the bottom 10

I think its a given the way at least we played the Nebraska game..hopefully this changes after this weekend..

Lane Kiffin and Urban Meyer visit the Bottom 10 - ESPN
Back to the top

Re: F_U back on the bottom 10

It would have been more clever to lump us with Rice and Temple for a bunch of winless Owls.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

F_U back on the bottom 10

SeminOWL2006 said

It would have been more clever to lump us with Rice and Temple for a bunch of winless Owls.

Probably would have said something about how were not that wise cause we all cant win a football game..lol
Back to the top

LOL

Someone was DESPERATE to use that old flashing logo considering that neither team was on the waiting list.

Oh well, thats all in fun anyway and after we beat ULM well be off of it.  ;D

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

sorry, but that is ridiculous… just because we are winless… there are 8  0-3 teams, they left off san Jose State so they should be on there before us, and still 6  0-2 teams, so how do they figure, not like we lost to patty cake teams.

pfft! ::)
Back to the top

Yeah, its pretty much garbage.  I hope Troy is on that list.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Sorry we did'nt beat Colorado last week to keep you off the list. If we don't beat UNLV this weekend I'm sure we will be on it next week.
Back to the top

F_ _ K Lane Myer's!  Kiss my bottom 10!  Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Back to the top

It is absolutely ridiculous that we are on this list after the SC game but I agree with above they were just dying to use the flashing sign again.  We will be off this week but I think FIU should get comfortable.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Who cares? If we win, the rest will take care of itself.  We've done it this way the last 2 years, and we will do it again. I'm not going to let some pen pusher get me all fired up because he thinks FAU stinks.  Big deal, let me know where we are on this list in December when it really matters.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top
Control functions: