Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BEAT ULM

Thought I'd say they gave out 1000 free BEAT ULM t-shirts today for the students.

Hopefully a lot will come out for the first game wearing those shirts.  It look pretty cool if the whole student section is a swarm of blue.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Re: BEAT ULM

Are they the wrong color like the USF shirts? That would be awesome.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Hahaha. Nah. Dirty Mike is in charge and he knows the correct colors.

The shirts are navy blue. They say BEAT ULM on the front and GO OWLS on the back. Then there's the owl logo. On the back of the shirt it says SGA and "Series 1"… I guess that means they'll be making some up for the Wyoming game too.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Hahaha. Nah. Dirty Mike is in charge and he knows the correct colors.

The shirts are navy blue. They say BEAT ULM on the front and GO OWLS on the back. Then there's the owl logo. On the back of the shirt it says SGA and "Series 1"… I guess that means they'll be making some up for the Wyoming game too.

Yeah they'll be making them up for every home game. Mike is doing a good job and he's trying to get more student interest in the games. UF does this too with the BEAT ________ shirts so I think he's trying to do something similar and try to get some kind of a tradition going on, where every Thursday before a home football game, students know to get their BEAT shirts and wear them on Saturday

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

WHERE DO THEY HAND THE SHIRTS OUT??
Back to the top

They gave them out at the Alumni center.  I love the idea of every Thursday before a homegame giving out shirts.  There is always a "Destroy Troy" shirt around campus, so it'd be nice to see a lot more spirited shirts besides that one haha
Back to the top

BEAT ULM

They're handing out more this Saturdat at the game, Afterlifemobile. Don't know where yet but look for SGA. Perhaps near the large white Alumni Tailgate tent?
Back to the top

Awesome…A free shirt is a great way to remind students to get to the game.  Hopefully there is a BIG student turnout!

GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

man. they need to do that at other campuses too.  such as Dania and Ft. lauderdale. Trying to get all those architecture kids out to the game man
Back to the top

ghughes4 said

Thought I'd say they gave out 1000 free BEAT ULM t-shirts today for the students.

Hopefully a lot will come out for the first game wearing those shirts.  It look pretty cool if the whole student section is a swarm of blue.

Go Owls!

Is FAU still providing student transportation to the games… that will help us gather a big turnout… historically the first game is usually quite busy…
Back to the top
Control functions: