Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coach Jarvis Calling!

Add topic

Literally - for an exciting brand of basketball this season…loving this statement:

"This years team is going to be young, but very deep, and very talented…you're going to love the way these guys play as we run, and press, and gun our way to the top of the Sun Belt Conference".

;D

Here's his full message…….

Come support the Owls
Back to the top

Re: Coach Jarvis Calling!

Rick said

Literally - for an exciting brand of basketball this season…loving this statement:

"This years team is going to be young, but very deep, and very talented…you're going to love the way these guys play as we run, and press, and gun our way to the top of the Sun Belt Conference".

;D

Here's his full message…….

Come support the Owls

I'm glad Coach Jarvis is going for the up tempo style.  There is nothing more thrilling in sports than watching two truly up tempo basketball teams go at each other.
Back to the top

Coach Jarvis Calling!

WKU_Slam_Dunk said

I'm glad Coach Jarvis is going for the up tempo style.  There is nothing more thrilling in sports than watching two truly up tempo basketball teams go at each other.

Definitely…

Will be a huge difference from last year's deliberate half court play…looking forward to it!

How's things going up your way??  Any other late additions to the roster??

Know you mentioned the point guard after the staff dismissed a couple of top notch signees
Back to the top

Rick said

WKU_Slam_Dunk said

I'm glad Coach Jarvis is going for the up tempo style.  There is nothing more thrilling in sports than watching two truly up tempo basketball teams go at each other.

Definitely…

Will be a huge difference from last year's deliberate half court play…looking forward to it!

How's things going up your way??  Any other late additions to the roster??

Know you mentioned the point guard after the staff dismissed a couple of top notch signees

No, we won't add any more for this season.

Plenty of fish on the line for 2010 and 2011.  Rumor has it a commit for 2011 might graduate high school early and play next year. 
Back to the top
Control functions: